We sincerely appreciate your visit to Patagonia Apart Hotel. So that your stay is as pleasant as we want and can provide the services provided, we have prepared these internal rules.
I) General rules:
- All persons staying at Patagonia Apart Hotel, accept in accordance with this Internal Regulation to which they will be subject during their stay. You should consider this document as a contract of accommodation services that you must comply with. Otherwise, the Management reserves the right of admission and permanence. The infractions to the same give right to the hotel to take the necessary measures so that the general interest prevails, consecrating therefore the right of expulsion established in the Civil Code.
II) Income and rates:
- The check-in time: from 2 p.m.
- The Exit schedule (Check – out): at 10 o’clock.
- Upon entering, the guest must complete their personal information in the Passenger Register that is in the reception of the Apart and pay the amount corresponding to the accommodation.
- The user must respect the capacity of the contracted department and will not be able to accommodate people other than those registered in their room and, in any case, will give prior notice on receipt of any variation in the number or identification of the persons originally registered and pay the corresponding amounts.
- The consumptions of frigobar made and the use of the laundry service, presume the acceptance of the price and will be charged to your account, which will be paid at the time of check – out. Upon admission, the Hotel may ask the guest to leave a credit card voucher as a guarantee of the consumptions to be made, which will be returned upon departure.
- The late check – out will be from 10 am and is subject to availability. For the same, a full rate of accommodation will be charged and will entitle the user to stay in the room for as long as the user needs to stay there.
- An inventory of the unit will be carried out, prior to entry, with the obligation of the guest to pay for any shortfall or damage that may be noted upon departure.
III) Obligations of the Guest:
- Pets are not allowed.
- By Municipal Ordinance 2458/07, smoking is prohibited throughout the establishment. If it does, it will activate the smoke alarm system that will automatically call the fire brigade and warn of a fire, therefore it will be sanctioned with a fine for false alarm.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused to things or people during their stay. In case of damaging or dirtying the building or furniture, as well as the loss of the keys or remote control of the TV, the guest must pay the cost of repairs and / or replacements for the damage caused.
- The time of silence is from 24 to 8 hours. Within these hours it is forbidden to use radios, televisions with high volume or other annoying noises that prevent the rest and tranquility of other guests.
- It is not allowed to use the apartments or rooms for games of chance prohibited by law or to hold meetings whose purpose is to alter public order or disobey the laws or regulations in force.
- Electrical power and electrical appliances installed in the apartments can not be used for other purposes than those for which they are intended.
- The hotel security measures strictly prohibit the use of irons, clothes dryers and other electrical or other appliances that may cause a fire, except those of the establishment.
- The cleaning of the apartment will take place during the morning, and the guest must inform the reception if they do not wish to carry it out.
- Employees of the Establishment are NOT authorized to perform personal tasks of the guests.
- The Dry Breakfast will be delivered to the apartment.
- The towels will be changed every 2 days. (help us take care of the environment).
- It is not allowed to remove towels or towels from the department.
- Patagonia Apart Hotel is not responsible for objects and / or values left in your apartment.
- All our departments have an Individual Security Box and exclusive use. For the peace of all, we suggest its use.
- When a guest makes use of the hotel parking, he must place his car in an appropriate place, the establishment is not responsible for partial damage or total theft of the vehicle or objects left inside.
- Any complaint, suggestion or congratulation must be noted in the Book of Complaints and Suggestions that the administration of the hotel has available to users at the reception, according to the guidelines set by the Fueguino Tourism Institute (In.Fue.Tur.) .
V) Cancellation policy:
- General conditions: Reservations will be guaranteed by credit card, bank transfers or deposits. No cancellation charges will be charged up to 72 hours before check-in.
- If the cancellation is made after these 72 hours or in case of no show, the amount corresponding to one night of accommodation will be charged.
- In case of no cancellation on date or no show, the values charged in advance will not be refundable.
- If one or more of the above conditions are not met, Patagonia Apart Hotel has the right to terminate the accommodation contract immediately.
- The client is also obliged to pay for all the days of accommodation fixed in the reservation.
VI) Patagonia Apart Hotel may terminate the accommodation contract if:
- The contracting guest does not fulfill a pending obligation.
- The contracting guest gives confused or false information about important data.
- It has justified reasons to believe that the enjoyment of the services by the contracting guest may endanger the security or the public image of the Hotel.
- Behaviors are carried out that offend other clients or workers of the same.
Patagonia Apart Hotel